Witness instead of worry,
We can reclaim serenity for sleep by embracing twilight, centering and relaxing, and releasing into our natural state of calm. Our bodies and minds yearn for rest, and yoga practice offers respite and relief.
In this workshop, we will:
- recognize fight and flight patterns
- experience postures to release muscle tension
- chant sounds that "take the edge off"
- learn breathing techniques and practical tips
- experience Yoga Nidra- a guided awareness meditation
Teacher: Alfia Khaibullina (subbing for originally scheduled teacher Lynne Dreyer)