Anyone who has ever tried to hit a golf ball knows that what you do with your mind is just as important as what you do with your body. Learn the correlations and benefits of yoga for physical and mental golf performance. Students will experience:
• Improved swing rotation resulting in increased distance;
• Stretching and strengthening of golf-specific muscles;
• Highly developed breathing awareness, allowing you to relax and refocus your mind;
• Improved sense of balance for a solid foundation in your stance;
• Reduced chance of injury and decreased recovery time.
Please bring a golf club to the workshop.
Carol Stehl is certified in Yoga for GolfersTM, and trained directly by Yoga for Golfers founder Katherine Roberts.
TEACHER: Carol Stehl