Spend this weekend exploring asana, meditation, and pranayama with two of the nation’s most respected yoga teachers - Colleen Saidman and Rodney Yee.
We all know yoga is great, but do we know which practices match up with the range of different and challenging situations we encounter?
Whether it is a vigorous vinyasa, a quiet restorative sequence, pranayama, or seated meditation, we can tailor our practice especially for today and the requirements of how we choose to serve in the world.
Regardless of your level of experience, come join us in refining your knowledge, so that the practice can better serve you in uncovering the joy and courage in everyday life. We will practice asana, pranayama and meditation in each session, within the guidelines of basic yoga philosophy to get more to the core of being. See you soon on your mat!
Friday evening – 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Saturday morning – 10:00am - 1:00pm
Saturday afternoon – 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Sunday afternoon – 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Rodney co-founded Piedmont Yoga Studio in Oakland, California, in 1987, and is the creator of dozens of yoga DVDs through Gaiam. He is the author of "Yoga: The Poetry of the Body" and "Moving Toward Balance."
Together, they created and are featured in Gaiam's online yoga club. Rodney and Colleen are Co-Executive Directors of Donna Karan's Urban Zen Integrative Therapy Program. They teach workshops, retreats, and teacher trainings worldwide.
NOTE ALTERNATE LOCATION
This workshop will be held at the Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston, located at 4610 N. Fairfax Dr, Arlington, VA 22203.
- Please note this workshop WILL sell out, and our mats will be in close quarters. Arrive prepared to share space in an open and friendly manner, and to leave all personal belongings in specified areas outside the room.
- Parking will be available at no extra charge at the hotel facility where the workshop is held. The hotel is located at 4610 North Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22203
- Metro is Orange & Silver lines/Ballston, four blocks from hotel
- Group rates at the hotel are available for the weekend for $119/night. Say you’re with Sun & Moon when making reservation.
- There will be no refunds for this workshop after October 1 unless someone can take your spot. ALL REFUNDS will incur a $30 administrative fee.
$300.00 (Full weekend)
$70.00 (Friday evening only)
$105.00 (Saturday morning only)
$70.00 (Saturday afternoon only)
$105.00 (Sunday afternoon only)