winter 2017 Class Schedule
Winter classes run Monday January 2 - Sunday April 9
NEW this Winter in Fairfax
- TGIF Yoga with Valerie Short & Michelle Kunz: The Dynamic Duo adds an end-of-the week, all-levels class designed to help you de-stress from your week, build strength and flexibility, and reclaim your energy for a great weekend. Moderately paced, joyful in spirit and community, accessible for anyone. Fridays, 5:30p - 6:45p.
- Cynthia Lim takes over Level 3 on Saturday mornings. A challenging practice with more detailed instruction for the poses that take you deeper, higher, and turn you upside down. Saturdays, 9:00a - 10:30a.
NEW this Winter in Arlington
- Moms & Babies moves to Fridays! With Sylvia Cacciato, on a day when things seem easy, make them even easier, with late morning deep breaths and fun stretches, just between you and baby. Fridays, 11:00a - 12:00p.
- YOGA 101: For the brand-new beginner. Rebecca Metro introduces the basics in an accessible and friendly environment, easing the newbie into a practice with big potential. Wednesdays 8:00p - 9:15p.
- TGIF Yoga: With Nancy Carter – another option for any level of practitioner, to make Fridays even better than they already are. Fridays, 12:30p - 1:30p.
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Please read our policy information before registering online (preferred!) or using the form which can be obtained by calling the studio at (703) 525-9642 or by printing it from here.
- We accept beginners or new students at any time throughout the session as long as space is available in your class choice.
- If you are joining the session late your tuition will be prorated. Students new to our studio receive their first class free and may prorate their tuition for the remainder of the session.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, checks or cash. A $20 fee will be charged for checks returned to Sun & Moon. If you fax in a credit card registration, please do not mail a copy, you may be charged twice. Sorry, we do not confirm registrations. We will call only if the class you requested is full.