summer 2018 class schedule
Bliss is Back: Make wellness work for you, starting this summer
- Our tenth annual Summer Bliss program is ON. Learn more here about unlimited yoga plus two one-on-one healing sessions from our partner providers.
New & Notable for Summer!
- Cindy Arnn welcomes new moms/caregivers and their infants to practice and connect on Wednesday mornings this August, 10:30a - 11:15a.
- Alex Ali shares Carol Confino's Wednesday evening classes
- Nathalie Cadilhac-Duffy adds a Thursday morning Level 2 class, 10:00a - 11:30a.
- Longtime Sun & Moon teacher Maureen Vasquez continues her new Level 1 Monday evenings, 8:00p. "I love the newbies!" says Maureen.
- Alex Ali introduces Flow & Yin on Tuesday evenings, 6:15p - 7:30p. A balanced class inviting you to experience the active and the receptive. Shake off your day with inspired movement, and then unravel deep layers of tension in connective tissue. A great choice for yogis who want to move and restore in a single practice
- Welcoming Jennifer O'Sullivan to the Sun & Moon family! She offers three "Pop-Up" Insight Yoga classes this July. Insight Yoga was developed by master teacher Sarah Powers, Insight yoga is a heart-centered approach that interweaves the insights and practices of Yoga, Buddhism, Taoism, and spiritual psychology. A typical practice blends slowly-flowing (yang) postures, floor-based (yin) postures, pranayama, and seated meditation to create a foundation and refuge for personal inquiry. In broad strokes, classes are designed according to the Chinese Five Elements, and throughout the year, the focus will gradually shift to different areas of the body according to the meridian pairs for the season. Mindfulness is woven throughout.
- Mike Ricker continues Vinyasa on Wednesday evenings, 8:00p. And JUST for the summer, Roger Panetta & Rebecca Metro alternate for an All Levels class at 7:00p.