fairfax fall 2017 Class Schedule
Fall classes run Tuesday September 5 - Saturday December 23 (15 weeks)
Closed Tuesday Nov 21 to Saturday Nov 25 for Thanksgiving break. Classes resume Sunday Nov 26 for remainder of fall
|10:15am-11:45am||All Levels||Carol Confino||9/11||B|
|11:00am-12:15pm||Mat Pilates 1/2||Anna Mikheeva||9/11||A|
|12:00pm-1:15pm||Gentle/Level 1||Carol Confino||9/11||B|
|4:45pm-6:15pm||Level 1/2||Melinda Hofstetter||9/11||A|
|5:00pm-5:45pm||Kids (14 weeks = $224; no class 10/9)||Annie Welsh||9/11||B|
|6:00pm-7:30pm||Level 3||Vicki Christian||9/11||B|
|6:45pm-8:15pm||All Levels||Valerie Short||9/11||A|
|7:45pm-9:00pm||Level 1||Melanie Mustone||9/11||B|
|7:00am-8:00am||All Levels||Cynthia Lim||9/5||B|
|8:00am-9:00am||Chinese Yoga (Tai Chi/Qi Gong)||Cynthia Maltenfort||9/5||A|
|10:00am-11:30am||Level 2||Cynthia Lim||9/5||A|
|10:15am-11:30am||Level 1||Deb Hertz||9/5||B|
|11:45am-1:15pm||Adaptive Yoga||Noralea Dalkin||9/5||B|
|4:30pm-6:00pm||Level 2||Rixie Dennison||9/5||B|
|6:00pm-7:15pm||Level 1||Terry Strayer||9/5||A|
|6:15pm-7:45pm||Yoga for Healthy Aging||Rixie Dennison||9/5||B|
|7:30pm-8:45pm||All Levels||Terry Strayer||9/5||A|
|9:00am-10:30am||Level 2||Cynthia Maltenfort||9/6||B|
|10:00am-11:00am||Yoga on the Ball||Noralea Dalkin||9/6||A|
|10:45am-12:00pm||Level 1||Cynthia Maltenfort||9/6||B|
|6:00pm-7:30pm||Level 2||Carol Confino||9/6||A|
|6:00pm-7:30pm||Level 3/4||Pat Pao||9/6||B|
|7:45pm-8:45pm||Chinese Yoga (Tai Chi/Qi Gong)||Cynthia Maltenfort||9/6||A|
|8:00pm-9:15pm||Level 1||Carol Confino||9/6||B|
|7:00am-8:00am||All Levels||Cynthia Lim||9/7||B|
|9:15am-10:30am||Level 1||Vicki Christian||9/7||B|
|10:45am-12:15pm||Bones & Balance||Carole Toulousy-Michel||9/7||B|
|10:45am-12:15pm||Level 2||Carol Confino||9/7||A|
|6:15pm-7:30pm||Level 1||Natalia Garcia-Valencia||9/7||A|
|7:45pm-9:00pm||Yoga-Infused Pilates||Natalia Garcia-Valencia||9/7||A|
|8:00pm-9:30pm||All Levels||Annie Welsh||9/7||B|
|10:00am-11:15am||Gentle/Level 1||Cynthia Maltenfort||9/8||A|
|10:15am-11:45am||Level 2/3||Vicki Christian||9/8||B|
|12:00pm-1:15pm||Level 2||Vicki Christian||9/8||A|
|12:00pm-1:15pm||Level 1||Deb Hertz||9/8||B|
|6:00pm-7:15pm||Yoga for Healthy Aging||Rixie Dennison||9/8||B|
|9:00am-10:30am||Level 2/3||Cynthia Lim||9/9||A|
|9:15am-10:30am||Level 1||Dena Jensen||9/9||B|
|10:45am-12:00pm||Gentle/Level 1 (*13 weeks = $208)||Denyse Le Fever||9/23||A|
|10:45am-12:15pm||Level 2||Dena Jensen||9/9||B|
|9:15am-10:30am||Gentle/Level 1||Carol Confino||9/10||B|
|10:00am-11:30am||Level 2||Gayle Fleming||9/10||A|
|10:45am-12:15pm||All Levels||Anna Mikheeva||9/10||B|
|3:00pm-4:00pm||Family Yoga Fun (monthly: check events page)||Annie Welsh||monthly||B|
|4:30pm-5:30pm||Middle/High Schoolers (*13 weeks = $208; no class 11/26 12/17)||Cynthia Maltenfort||9/10||A|
|5:00pm-6:15pm||Prenatal (no class Thanksgiving weekend 11/26)||Melanie Mustone||9/10||B|
|6:00pm-7:30pm||All Levels||Lisa Wingate||9/10||A|
New and Notable in Fairfax this Fall
- Additional Yoga for Healthy Aging - Rixie is now offering this fabulous, important, and popular class on Friday evenings at 6:00p. Come for flexibility, agility, balance, and strength - the key factors in healthy aging. Follow up the class with Meditation at 7:30p. Your weekend will thank you!
- Saturday morning Gentle/Level 1 We're excited to welcome an experienced and lovely teacher to our staff – Denyse Le Fever will offer her expert guidance in the yoga we love so much – gentle, supported, refreshing, accessible. Saturdays, 10:45a.
- A new Sunday morning Level 2 with Gayle Fleming, 10:00a.
- A new Vinyasa class! - Tuesday evenings with Steph Crews, 8:00p.
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Please read our policy information before registering online (preferred!). You can also register by phone or in person. Contact us here.
- We accept beginners or new students at any time throughout the session as long as space is available in your class choice.
- If you are joining the session late your tuition will be prorated. Students new to our studio receive their first class free and may prorate their tuition for the remainder of the session.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, checks or cash. A $20 fee will be charged for checks returned to Sun & Moon. If you mail in a registration, no news is good news – we will call you only if the class you requested is full.