300-hour In-Depth dharma program components
Achieve a deeper level of mastery by learning, experiencing and teaching yoga, while studying in-depth topics with senior Sun & Moon faculty and some of the country’s most prominent teachers of yoga.
Our 300-hour Dharma programs exceed the requirements set by Yoga Alliance. Sun & Moon's 300-hour Dharma program, together with a previously earned 200-hour certificate, is eligible for RYT 500-hour designation.
DHARMA PROGRAM - Advanced Teacher Training
- If you’ve completed any accredited 200-hour teacher training program from any tradition, visit sunandmoonstudio.com/training or email email@example.com for application procedure. Rolling admission means you can apply anytime.
- ten Afternoon Immersions (five-hour segments on the “Art & Practice of Teaching”)
- eight weekends with elite visiting master teachers
- six quarterly sessions of weekly Sun & Moon classes
- four Sun & Moon Teaching Labs (two-hour yoga “show, ask & tell” with Sun & Moon teacher community)
- 30 hours Sun & Moon workshops (including all of Amir’s Yoga Therapy workshops)
- 30 hours of observations (including weekly classes and 200-hour foundations trainings)
- six elective workshop syntheses
- practice and class observation journal
- required reading list
- a final project and one comprehensive take-home final exam
- teaching evaluations, mentoring and support
- a Sun & Moon 300-hour certificate that exceeds Yoga Alliance’s RYT-500 standards