SUMMER 2017 Class Schedule
fall 2017 class schedule
New & Notable for Fall!
- Additional Yoga for Healthy Aging - Rixie is now offering this fabulous, important, and popular class on Friday evenings at 6:00p. Come for flexibility, agility, balance, and strength - the key factors in healthy aging. Follow up the class with Meditation at 7:30p. Your weekend will thank you!
- Saturday morning Gentle/Level 1 We're excited to welcome an experienced and lovely teacher to our staff – Denyse Le Fever will offer her expert guidance in the yoga we love so much – gentle, supported, refreshing, accessible. Saturdays, 10:45a.
- A new Sunday morning Level 2 with Jameela Nalukandy, 10:00a.
- A new Vinyasa class! - Tuesday evenings with Steph Crews, 8:00p.
- Yoga for You and the Kids! We get many requests from parents who'd like a class for them AND their kids together. Here it is. Monday evenings, 6:30p - 7:45p, with Jennifer Eubank. Recommended for kids ages 7 and up. An all-levels yoga class, with all the basic poses, breathing, and relaxation for the whole family.
- Yoga for Arthritis – here's a special 6-week session with Rachel Waldstein, to explore poses that can, over time, relieve the discomfort of arthritis. Poses and movements are made accessible for those with limited mobility through use of props, especially a chair or the wall. Learn exercises that can be done anytime, anywhere, on or off the mat. Additional focus on anatomy, current research on inflammation and nutrition, breathing exercises and meditation to reduce the stress that is both a cause and a product of arthritis pain. Thursdays, 12:00p - 1:15p, starting Oct 5.
- Yoga for You and the Baby ... and Yoga for You and the Crawlers/Tots. Back by popular demand, our re-vamped Moms & Babies class on Wednesday mornings (11:30a - 12:15p), and a combined offering on Friday mornings (11:00a - 11:45a) for caregivers with the wee ones who have gone mobile. With Dana Cook.
- Sunday afternoon Restorative Yoga – Join Nancy Carter for a delicious hour each Sunday afternoon to wrap up your weekend and get in a good mindset for the week ahead.
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Please read our policy information before registering online (preferred!). You can also register by phone or in person. Contact us here.
- We accept beginners or new students at any time throughout the session as long as space is available in your class choice.
- If you are joining the session late your tuition will be prorated. Students new to our studio receive their first class free and may prorate their tuition for the remainder of the session.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, checks or cash. A $20 fee will be charged for checks returned to Sun & Moon. If you mail in a registration, no news is good news – we will you only if the class you requested is full.