SUMMER 2017 Class Schedule
Summer classes run WEDNESDAY JULY 5 - TUESDAY AUGUST 29 (8 weeks)
NEW & NOTABLE
- Summer Yoga Spa - our 9th annual summer of bliss. For all of July and August, dig into yoga and healing with commitment and joy. Pamper yourself along the way, and stand in Labor Day amazement at the shifts that take place. Unlimited yoga, two private healing sessions, all of it for $321 (excludes Mysore).
Yoga Camp for Teens - Arlington (17-20 July, 1p-4p), with Hope Lambert and Cindy Wargo; a great way to set a balanced and easygoing tone for the summer, and get inspired about how to approach the coming school year with reduced stress and more joy.
Yoga Camp for Kids - Arlington (28-31 August, 1p-4p) with Jennifer Eubank; we will introduce poses to increase flexibility and strength, develop coordination and posture, and learn to relax and release energy in a safe way – but, mostly, this is about relaxing into fun!
Sneak a peek of our 200-hour In-Depth Foundations Teacher Training (8 July, 1p in Arlington).
Ashtanga Yoga with John Sherburne — new class format to practice the Ashtanga primary series developed by the lineage of Sri Krishna Pattabhi Jois (Mondays 8p - 9:30p).
- Chinese Yoga (Tai Chi/Qi Gong) with Cynthia in Arlington (Mondays mid-day 12:30p to 1:30p) and Fairfax (Tuesday mornings 8:00a - 9:00a and Wednesday evenings — NEW TIME! -- 7:45p - 8:45p.).
- Ayurveda Self-Care with Carol Confino in Fairfax (Sunday mornings 10:45a - 12:00p).
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Please read our policy information before registering online (preferred!). You can also register by phone or in person. Contact us here.
- We accept beginners or new students at any time throughout the session as long as space is available in your class choice.
- If you are joining the session late your tuition will be prorated. Students new to our studio receive their first class free and may prorate their tuition for the remainder of the session.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, checks or cash. A $20 fee will be charged for checks returned to Sun & Moon. If you mail in a registration, no news is good news – we will you only if the class you requested is full.