SPRING 2017 Class Schedule
Spring classes run MONDAY APRIL 17 - SUNDAY JULY 2 (11 weeks)
NEW & NOTABLE
- Ashtanga Yoga with John Sherburne – new class format to practice the Ashtanga primary series developed by the lineage of Sri Krishna Pattabhi Jois (Mondays 8:00p - 9:30p)
- Rat Race Counterpose with Anne Jablonski is back for six weeks in Arlington (Wednesday evenings 6:45p - 7:45p, April 17 - May 24)
- TGIF Yoga with Michelle & Val in Fairfax (Friday evenings 5:30p - 6:45p) and Nancy Carter in Arlington (Fridays lunchtime 12:00p - 1:00p)
- Yoga 101, a special class just for beginners with Rebecca Metro in Arlington (Wednesday evenings, 8:00p - 9:15p)
- Yin Yoga with Michelle & Val in Fairfax (Wednesday evenings 7:45p - 8:45p) and with Alex in Arlington (Wednesday afternoons 5:00p - 6:15p)
- Chinese Yoga (Tai Chi/Qi Gong) with Cynthia in Arlington (Mondays mid-day 12:30p to 1:30p) and Fairfax (Tuesday mornings 8:00a - 9:00a and Thursday afternoons 5:00p - 6:00p)
- Ayurveda Self-Care with Carol Confino in Fairfax (Sunday mornings 10:45a - 12:00p)
- Yoga for Teen Boys, with Mike Ricker in Arlington (Tuesday evenings 6:30p - 7:30p)
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Please read our policy information before registering online (preferred!). You can also register by phone or in person. Contact us here.
- We accept beginners or new students at any time throughout the session as long as space is available in your class choice.
- If you are joining the session late your tuition will be prorated. Students new to our studio receive their first class free and may prorate their tuition for the remainder of the session.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, checks or cash. A $20 fee will be charged for checks returned to Sun & Moon. If you mail in a registration, no news is good news – we will you only if the class you requested is full.