fall 2016 Class Schedule
Fall classes run TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 6 - SUNDAY DECEMBER 18
NOTE we are closed Tuesday November 22 through Sunday November 27 for Thanksgiving holiday.
NEW & NOTABLE
- Yoga for Healthy Aging with Rixie Dennison: A research-based course of 37 essential practices correlated to increased healthy life span. The practices include static, dynamic, and restorative poses focused on flexibility, agility, balance and strength. This class is appropriate for anyone who's looking to take their yoga with them through many years ahead. We recommend that students have taken a minimum of one full quarter of Level 1. Tuesday evenings, 6:15pm - 7:45pm, Fairfax.
- Continuing from summer, by popular demand! Ayurveda Lifestyle with Carol Confino, Sunday mornings, 10:45am - 12:00pm, Fairfax.
- Core Awareness with Asya Haikin, a physically active class focusing on the true core and how to strengthen it without straining it. Monday mornings, 9:30am - 10:45am, Arlington.
- Also continuing from summer by popular demand, the dynamic duo of Michelle Kunz and Valerie Short, with three classes, All Levels, Mondays 6:45pm - 8:15pm; All Levels Sundays 6:00pm - 7:30pm (new time/format); and Yin Yoga (new format!) Wednesdays 7:45pm - 9:00pm, Fairfax.
- Cynthia Maltenfort adds an additional Chinese Yoga (Tai Chi/Qi Gong) in Arlington, Mondays 12:30pm to 1:30pm.
- Yoga for Boys, Tuesday evenings with Mike Ricker, 6:30pm - 7:30pm, Arlington.
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Please read our policy information before registering online (preferred!) or using the form which can be obtained by calling the studio at (703) 525-9642 or by printing it from here.
- We accept beginners or new students at any time throughout the session as long as space is available in your class choice.
- If you are joining the session late your tuition will be prorated. Students new to our studio receive their first class free and may prorate their tuition for the remainder of the session.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, checks or cash. A $20 fee will be charged for checks returned to Sun & Moon. If you fax in a credit card registration, please do not mail a copy, you may be charged twice. Sorry, we do not confirm registrations. We will call only if the class you requested is full.